Manager, Business Strategy and Development
The Manager of Business Development works to improve the organization's market position and achieve financial growth. This role is responsible for building key customer relationships across the College, maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions, and challenging business elements related to programmatic and faculty recruitment opportunities.
The Manager of Business Development develops, reviews, and approves strategic plans with short to midterm impact related to provider/program growth and expansion. Explores opportunities for increased revenue by analyzing productivity and market trends.
- Performs creation of pro forma statements.
- Performs creation of profit and loss statements.
- Provides forecasting.
- Performs financial due diligence for clinical practice acquisition and individual physician recruitment activities.
- Meets regularly with departmental and center leadership during business development cycles.
- Supports strategic vision of growth.
- Implement comprehensive plans to develop key external alliances.
- Contribute to outreach initiatives through planning events, developing an advisory council, partnering with the Institutional Advancement office, and overseeing external communications.
- Manage primarily professional level employees, to include defining work responsibilities and prioritization, setting performance development plans and goals, and conducting annual performance evaluations.
- Research and write executive program summaries, business cases, proposals, and presentations.
- Strengthen existing relationships and forge new relationships to enhance visibility, impact, and financial resources.
- May assist with or monitor budgets and financial data related to the program(s) or group.
- May present to relevant partners and community groups to expand
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Five years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston