Hollins University is seeking qualified candidates for full-time (40 hours/week) custodians. These positions work Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday on the 4:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., or 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. shift. Custodial employees are eligible for health and life insurance, paid time off, retirement plan, and tuition assistance benefits.
Qualifications include the ability to perform basic housekeeping functions (dusting, vacuuming, use of floor care equipment, bathroom sanitation, etc.), and may involve furniture moving and setup. Must have abilities to climb stairs, lift up to 50 lbs, and understand and follow directions. Must also be a self-starter and team player, and have a valid U.S. driver’s license with minimal violations. Will be subject to criminal history and motor vehicle background checks.
Employment applications may be obtained here , and should be returned via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to 540-362-6571. Candidates must indicate what shift(s) they can work on the application.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Hollins College
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Hollins College
- History Not specified Full Time jobs in Hollins College
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Hollins College
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Hollins College