Online/Clinical Placement Assistant
Job Summary/Basic Function
To assist the Nursing department faculty in securing and tracking clinical placements for all levels of students. In addition, to provide administrative support to the fully online RN to BSN program.
- Associate degree.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to learn new software packages.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed.
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Successful interview.
- Successful completion of three background checks.
- Baccalaureate degree
- Demonstrated proficiency with Typhon and D2L.
- Experience placing students in practicum locations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Millersville
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Millersville
- Nursing Not specified Part Time jobs in Millersville
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Millersville
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Millersville