OPS - Clinical Research CRD 2
Classification Title: OPS – Sponsored Projects, Non-Clerical Job Description:
- Quality Assurance - QA, manages COVID Study and other NIH studies if needed.
- Collaborate with UF CARES Research Team for billing for research subjects interpreting business issues and providing suggestions for or leading efforts to implement and improve the research protocol feasibility.
- Works with the PI and Research Manager to develop and analyzes research activities, suggest changes in methods and procedures as necessary based on QA outcomes.
$21 to $35.92 an hour depending on education and experience
Minimum Requirements: A bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of study and two years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization (HIV/AIDS).
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: Yes.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Research Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge