Business Systems Analyst (ERP)
University of Idaho
Business Systems Analyst (ERP)
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $60,000 per year or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The University of Idaho Enterprise Applications department currently has an opportunity available for a motivated Business Systems Analyst to support the configuration, maintenance, training and continual improvement of our ERP platform. As a member of our development team, you will be responsible for multiple functional and technical roles and gain valuable experience. In this position you will help guide the team in improving processes, services and software through data analysis, straddling the line between IT and the business to help bridge the gap and improve efficiency. You will work with user groups, functional managers, development teams, and project teams to identify design enhancements and systems configuration opportunities, and to improve the utilization of business applications. Responsibilities will include providing timely application support to end users and working with other support groups to establish proper integration of business applications.
• Associates Degree or professional certification, in Business, Information Technology, or a related field.
• 2 years’ experience working in a professional setting in role relating to or supporting IT
• Experience relating to the design of processes and applications across an organization.
• Experience providing customer service and a record of working effectively and cooperatively with diverse clientele in determining project needs and timelines
• Experience working within a team environment
• Experience testing and troubleshooting application changes or issues
• Ability to:
- Work with others from diverse backgrounds.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Develop process and system implementation plans.
- Communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
• Knowledge of:
- Process analysis, systems analysis, process architectures, and systems analysis methodologies and practices including traditional waterfall, Agile, Agile Scrum, UML, UML Enterprise, etc.
- Process and systems requirement documentation standards, such as Use Case modeling, User Story creations, and narrative description.
- Ellucian Banner/Oracle Database technical knowledge.
- Reporting (ARGOS or similar)
- Scripting language skills (PL/SQL, C, C+, SQR, etc.)
• Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- ITIL or Agile/Scrum Certified
- PMP Certified
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002803P
Posting Date: 04/29/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Position open until filled by qualified candidate. Applications received on or before May 13, 2021 will receive first consideration.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.