Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Office Of Admissions
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
This position is responsible for processing student applications for admission including online applications and paper. As well as processing of test scores to include supporting documentation for admissions eligibility.
- Process all high school and college transcripts to determine
admission eligibility on a daily basis. Process all electronic and
paper undergraduate application and change of term requests for
prospective undergraduate students.
- Serve as backup for evaluating meningitis documentation to
ensure that the Office of Recruitment and Admissions is in
- Assist with reviewing student college transcripts to determine
if students are in excess hours. Codes student coursework
appropriately to ensure dual credit coursework is not being counted
towards excess hours.
- Provide assistant by answering phone calls.
- Prepare and forward prospective undergraduate student
applications for review by the Undergraduate Admissions
- Process standardized test scores (ACT & SAT) and all other
supporting admission documentation. Perform database matching
procedures for ACT and SAT test loads.
- Maintain, review, and coordinate the correction of error
reports to trouble shoot possible data entry errors as well as
reviews bacterial meningitis reports to ensure compliance with
- Provide support for other recruitment, admission, and retention
activities supported and or sponsored by the Office of Admissions
and/or the Division of Enrollment Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree.
- Two (2) years related experience.
- Additional education/experience may be considered as a
substitution for the minimum requirements.
- -High school diploma or GED and four (4) years of related
- -Associates degree and two (2) years of related
- -Bachelors degree.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills to be able to communicate effectively in a courteous and
professional manner with diverse population of customers in person,
telephone, or e-mail.
- Attention to detail. Self-motivated and
- Experience in Admissions.
- Experience with Banner, Laserfiche and Argos
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Document-Analyst_R-037444