Lead ERP System Developer, PeopleSoft HCM
Miami Dade College, is accepting applications for the position of Lead ERP System Developer, PeopleSoft HCM. The Lead ERP System Developer designs and develops technical solutions with a high level of reliability in support of College's ERP system, PeopleSoft. The position is responsible for the performance and operation of one or more PeopleSoft applications and provides leadership to junior developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, configures, oversees, and troubleshoots PeopleSoft application systems
- Supports ongoing system enhancements, updates, and upgrades
- Collaborates with group of off-shore PeopleSoft developers to execute technical solutions
- Serves as a senior technical resource to the PeopleSoft support team
- Collaborates with PeopleSoft infrastructure and functional team members to provide production support
- Defines new coding standards and optimum methods of problem solving
- Develops and maintains documentation on requirements, functional & technical specifications, and testing procedures
- Works with functional owners to leverage existing applications or recommend new solutions to improve or enhance business processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field and seven (7) years of progressive experience in developing and maintaining PeopleSoft applications in specific business domain
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.