Coordinator, Patient Support Services
The Baylor Teen Health Clinic currently provides pregnancy testing, family planning, sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and HIV/AIDS education and screening, primary healthcare, and case management services to teens, their partners, and adolescents in Harris County. The clinics provide services to teens from the age of 13-24.
Services We Provide:
• Comprehensive Exams (Male & Female)
• Gynecological services
• Birth control and family planning
• Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
• Primary healthcare
• HIV/AIDS education and screening
- Will be part of a team that schedules and coordinates patient appointments and visits, including telemedicine.
- Occasionally work in one of nine clinic locations.
- Greet, orient and answer patients questions.
- Act as a front line representative, record and maintain reports and data to support operational activities.
- Prepare and maintain daily appointment schedules and collects necessary patient information and completes documentation, applications and eligibility.
- Process enrollment applications and perform data entry timely, accurately and in compliance with State and Federal standards and guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience is required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston