Asst Dir Enrollment Mkt Com
The Enrollment Marketing and Communication (EMC) team within University Communications and Marketing seeks an energetic, creative, and collaborative individual to serve as Assistant Director of Enrollment Communication in support of Miami University’s student admission and enrollment goals. The Assistant Director of Enrollment Communication helps plan, manage, and execute integrated and comprehensive communication plans using various media.
• Assist in the development and implementation of communication
plans using media including but not limited to email, print, web,
text, video, and other digital marketing tools. Provide creativity
and enthusiasm as a writer in a fast-paced environment, supporting
the EMC team and the university overall in student recruitment
projects and campaigns that resonate with prospective students,
their parents, and other targeted audiences.
• Serve as a liaison to strategic teams within the Office of Admission for specific communication plans to ensure projects are developed and executed to meet the clients' needs. Monitor and adjust communication workflows as needed, based on client and audience needs and institutional goals.
• Contribute to communication projects as a writer and editor, working with creative teams that include graphic designers, web developers, digital communication specialists, photographers and videographers.
• Oversee distribution of communication materials.
• Monitor and benchmark other university communication and marketing strategies for messaging ideas, best practices, design concepts, and creative approaches to communication with target audiences.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree within a communications-related discipline
and at least one (1) year of full-time, professional communication
• Ability to work independently with strict adherence to deadlines while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience in integrating technology as part of a larger marketing strategy
• Ability to work collaboratively with various internal and external constituencies
• Demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of accuracy, attention to detail, and handling of confidential information
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills