Research Associate - Neurological Surgery
Job Title Research Associate - Neurological Surgery Position Title Research Associate Position Number Job Category University Faculty Job Type Full-Time FLSA Status Exempt Campus Maywood-Health Sciences Campus Location Code NEUROLOGICAL SURGERY (06620A) Department Name NEUROLOGICAL SURGERY Is this split and/or fully grant funded? Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
Previous experience with in-vivo rodent experiments, small animal surgical experience, molecular biology techniques, histological techniques on CNS tissue, and neuroimaging techniques.
Qualifications Physical Demands Standing, Repetitive Motions Working Conditions None Minimum Education and/or Work Experience
• PhD and/or MD degree
• Molecular cloning and animal work experience (mouse models) are encouraged but not necessary.
Open Date 10/22/2019 Close Date Special Instructions to Applicants Quick Link for Posting https://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/12605 Job Number 8550420 Organizational Location HEALTH SCIENCES CAMPUS
Number of Vacancies 1 Desired Start Date Position End Date Open Until Filled Yes Applicant Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Surgery Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago