Researcher 1-2 Nat Phys Science (Broadband posting) - (STA007294)
Provides expertise in support of research projects in engineering, biology, mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, etc. Prepares and edits research papers, proposal, and reports. Performs advanced testing procedures and analyses of data. May prepare samples for testing. Performs advanced testing procedure and performs analyses of data. Makes uses of a variety of specialized equipment typical within area of specialization. May contribute to grant proposal development. Ensures experiments are performed according to specifications. May make recommendations to changes in procedure, processes, or experimental design. Understands and applies fundamental theoretical concepts. Develops understanding of advanced theoretical concepts.Duties: Work is varied and somewhat difficult. Originality and ingenuity is required.Supervision: Receives direct supervision referring complex situation to higher levels.
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
Bachelor's Degree in a life science (biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, zoology, etc) and 1 or more years research experience are required.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston