Senior Coordinator, Business Operations
The Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President (SVP) of Academic Affairs is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Business Operations. The Office of the Provost and SVP of Academic Affairs is responsible for the creation and implementation of academic programs and policies for Baylor College of Medicine and works closely with the academic departments, student services, faculty, and staff to ensure the highest quality of academic programs for undergraduate and graduate students.
Manage and/or assist with management of the day to day business operations for assigned Business units within the Office of the Provost. Perform and assist with the implementation of financial reporting and grant management activities.
- Perform and oversee designated daily operations for Office of the Provost units primarily in the areas of operations and financial management.
- Develop and prepare financial reports for grants, unrestricted accounts, and other funds.
- Lead process improvements activities for assigned units to maximize business productivity.
- Process financial transactions, prepare journal entries for expense reallocations, prepare and submit supplemental payment request.
- Complete and submit annual planning budget templates for assigned Office of the Provost units.
- Process reimbursements and allocate PCard expenses in Concur.
- Prepare journal entries for expense reallocations.
- Prepare and submit supplemental payment request.
- Responsible for completing Contract Routing Request Forms, Sole Source Justifications, and Sponsored Award Purchase Forms.
- Responsible for maintaining the database for all contracts and agreements negotiated with the Office of Provost/Academic IT and various external Partners.
- Initiate shopping carts/purchase orders for contracted services and supplies.
- Initiate payment requests (KRs, ACH transfers, etc.) and ensure timely remittance of Vendor invoices.
- Complete work orders for requested services from IT and Facilities.
- Monitor purchase orders and adjust accordingly to prevent blocked payments.
- Assist with entering the annual budget into the Business Planning and Consolidation software application.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.