Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor (Emergency Medicine)
The Section of Emergency Medicine of the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine has an opening for a full-time faculty position at Children's Hospital of San Antonio. This position comes with a faculty appointment within the Department of Pediatrics, a competitive salary, and full benefits package. The rank of the appointment will be determined by the candidates' credentials and prior experience. Responsibilities include the provision of care to critically ill and injured children in an Emergency Department setting and teaching fellows, residents, medical students, and staff.
- Minimum Education: M.D./D.O. degree
- Minimum Job Experience: Related experience required.
- Minimum Certification/Licenses/Registration: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (or eligible for same).
- Board certification in General Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (or eligible for same).
- Current certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.