New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) is seeking a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst. Under the supervision of Director for Human Resources Information Systems and Operations the Human Resources Information Systems Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance, and support of HR systems, continuous identification and implementation of automation and process improvement, data integrity, security, and documentation of HR systems processes. This role will partner between the HR and the Information Technology (IT) team to deliver business solutions to meet the short and long-term business requirements.
Alter existing programs to gather and report data as necessary using custom written SQL queries. Play a key role in Implementation and upgrades of HRIS systems including documentation, training, and user acceptance testing. Create various audit reports and work closely with various offices to ensure data integrity. Develop and maintain automated processes utilizing Banner Electronic Personnel Action Forms, Workflow, and other technological solutions. Support and maintenance of Banner Document Management. Maintenance of HR system security by reviewing system access for new and existing users to ensure that system access corresponds directly with job functions and duties. Serve as a liaison between internal/external customers and HR team members to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HRIS applications and interfaces. On-going reconciliation of payroll and benefit transactions utilizing both Cognos and Banner functionality. Collaborate with IT to streamline custom processes leveraging existing technologies.
Must abide by the university's core values which include excellence, integrity, civility, social responsibility, diversity and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Business or related field. The degree requirement may be waived for 8+ years relevant experience. • Demonstrated experience in writing and developing a variety of complex, routine and ad-hoc reports with SQL, Cognos, or other report writing tools. • Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Preferred Candidates will have experience with Ellucian Banner and IBM Cognos Analytics
To apply, please visit: https://njit.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=2776
As an EEO employer NJIT is committed to building a diverse and inclusive teaching, research, and working environment and strongly encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women.
Diversity is a core value of NJIT and we are committed to make diversity, equity and inclusion, part of everything we do. We celebrate the diversity of our university community and recognize the cultural and personal differences. We strive to cultivate an inclusive campus culture that promotes excellence among our faculty, staff and students. Building a robust and diverse community is critical to NJIT’s continuing status as a premier institution of higher education and a leading poly
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Newark
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Newark
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Newark
- Human Resources Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Newark