Assistant Professor - Cybersecurity
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking an Assistant Professor in Cybersecurity. This is a tenure track faculty position. Salary will be competitive with other private schools having regional accreditation in the Midwest. The successful candidate will teach cybersecurity courses at the undergraduate and graduate level, undertake requisite academic research, as well as assist in all aspects of cybersecurity program management.
Candidates must possess a Ph.D. in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with practical experience in the field of cybersecurity. Preference will be given to candidates possessing a record of cybersecurity research and research funding. Experience teaching at the college level is preferred.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Engage in academic research independently, with peers, and/or students
- Engage in scholarly activities and student development activities
- Advise undergraduate students
- Assist with curriculum development and program management
- Maintain competence in the field by staying current with new and emerging theory, applications, and teaching approaches
- Participate in school/university activities/service
Interested applicants should apply online at https://www.webster.edu/human-resources.php and submit: (1) a letter of interest which addresses the identified qualifications, (2) an expanded resume or curriculum vitae, and (3) references.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saint Louis
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saint Louis
- Computer Sciences & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saint Louis
- Other Science & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saint Louis