Custodian (2 Positions: PT and FT)
Job Summary: Performs routine custodial and cleaning duties along with minor building maintenance and repairs.
FT: 2:30 to 10:30 PM. This is subject to change.
PT: Flexible hours. Weekly hourly assignment may fluctuate.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 0 years experience or, a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
Licensing Requirements: Valid Driver's License
Preferred Qualifications: Cleaning experience
Job Specific Task List:
- - Performs routine facilities duties to include cleaning and sanitizing multiple areas/surfaces, toilet cleaning, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, polishing or waxing floors, washing windows, emptying trash and recycling bins. - (Essential)
- - Operates and maintains equipment needed to perform duties. - (Essential)
- - Performs cyclical facilities duties to include extensive cleaning of classrooms and bathrooms, stripping and waxing floors and other duties as needed. - (Essential)
- - Assists with yard work and snow removal as needed. - (Essential)
- - Prepares rooms for meetings and events as requested. - (Essential)
- - Submits work orders routinely for repairs & maintenance they can not perform. - (Essential)
- - Travels to assigned work space and provides custodial service. - (Essential)
- - Other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week:
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Apr 28, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time