Provide assistance to the Director of Experiential Education-PA Studies with coordination and management of all aspects of the experiential year for the PA Program.
- Serve as administrative support for Director of Experiential Education-PA Studies and faculty in the department.
- Manage preceptor and student biographical information and clinical year requirements for students within the eValue system.
- Assist in scheduling student rotations through external platforms such as My Clinical Exchange and ACEMAPP.
- Prepare essential reports and mailings as requested by the department chair, director of experiential education and chair of the assessment committee relevant to ongoing assessment and accreditation requirements.
- Assist the director of experiential education with planning and implementation of EOR (end of rotation) meeting dates and associated activities during the clinical year (exam proctoring, room reservations, speakers, AV needs, summative practicum, etc.)
- Prepare, process, route, file and maintain affiliation and preceptor agreements and other rotation-related documents
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of office-related administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, and familiarity with (or the ability to become trained in the use of) program/college/university course technology (Canvas, Zoom, Panopto, PeopleSoft) as well as Experiential Education-specific course software (eValue, Exam Driver, mCE, ACEMAPP).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to handle all communication in both a time-sensitive and accurate manner
- Ability to work in a high-demand environment; strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Ability to independently handle detail-oriented assignments with accuracy and maintain confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence and professionalism
Note: This is a 12-month position; infrequent evenings and weekends may be required.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: April 28, 2021
Applications close: June 30, 2021
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Education Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Curriculum & Instruction Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Education Administration & Leadership Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis