Enrollment Operations Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is focused on the recruitment and admission of undergraduate students, first-time as well as transfer students. This individual follows the overall recruitment plan and manages data entry and integrity. The recruitment aspect will involve some travel to high schools, two-year colleges, transfer fairs and college fairs. In addition, the Enrollment Operations Coordinator will participate in review of undergraduate admission applications. The Enrollment Operations Coordinator is required to be knowledgeable about all full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate programs offered by the University. The Operations Coordinator will contribute to the planning and execution of Enrollment Management recruitment and retention efforts. Moreover, the Enrollment Operations Coordinator should remain abreast of the trends in admissions as well as best practices.
- Counsel students and parents through the admission and financial aid process.
- Understand and implement the recruitment plan, including travel to high schools, community colleges and college fairs.
- Review and recommend admission decisions and scholarship offers.
- Participate in on-campus programs and events for undergraduate and graduate students, including open houses, information sessions, etc.
- Prepare extensive communications, including direct mail, telephone outreach,
- email and social media to prospective students and/or parents.
- Review applications, essays, and recommendations along with the transcript transcripts and complete preliminary credit evaluations for transfer students.
- The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the data entry process for prospective undergraduate students, processing new inquiries, application, and supplemental application materials.
- Oversee and maintain application files as they move through the completion, review, decision, deposit, and enrollment stages.
- Download supplemental application materials from external document management sites.
- Execute the electronic and print release of admissions decisions.
- Manage the import of student records and data into the CRM.
- Conduct data queries in CRM.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the AVP for Enrollment Management
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including PC and MS Office products.
- Business uses of social media helpful.
- Available for regular evening and weekend programs and activities, as well as overnight travel.
- Polished presentation/public speaking skills.
No direct reports.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, required.
Experience: One to two (1-2) employment experience
Licenses or Certificates: Valid driver’s license with a vehicle available for recruitment travel
Additional Requirements: A background and/or credit check will be required of the successful applicant. An official transcript (if applicable) and names, addresses and phone numbers of three (3) references will be required of the successful applicant.