Researcher 2, Clinical - (STA007313)
***This opportunity is grant funded for a term of one year from the date of hire.
Research Program Summary:
Clinical Outcomes Research in Surgery including minimally invasive, robotic and other innovative approaches focused on enhanced patient recovery, post-operative recoupment, optimizing patient outcomes, eliminating post-operative pain and applying quality metrics to surgical care.
Provides expertise in support of physical or mental health research projects. Typically works out of a clinic or other health care facility and may travel to homes, schools or residential facilities to collect data. Performs advanced testing procedures, data collection, and analysis. Typically works directly with human subjects.Ensures experiments are performed according to specifications. May make recommendations tochanges in procedure, processes, or experimental design. May prepare and/or edit research papers,grant proposals and reportsUnderstands and applies broad theoretical concepts. Develops understanding of relationships among differing fields of specialization.
Duties: Assignments are difficult and broad requiring originality and ingenuity. May be assisted by lower level personnel.
Supervision: Receives direct supervision, referring complex situations to higher levels.
Additional Postion Information/Specific Duties:
• Literature Review
• Scientific Writing:
- IRB Drafting
- Abstract Preparation
- Manuscript writing
• Data Collection
• Data Cleaning
• Data analysis
• Preparation of Scientific Presentations
• Editing and formatting Surgical Videos for Scientific Conferences & Publications
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Bachelor's Degree with 1 year experience
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Surgery Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston