University of Idaho
Division/College: College of Natural Resources
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $20.98 per hour or higher depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Program Coordinator performs a wide variety of duties to support the mission of the Idaho Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit. Responsibilities include assisting with the development and submission of grant proposals and providing administrative, financial and program support for awarded projects.
• Three years of experience related to the duties of the position including:
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Collecting, compiling and organizing data into reports
- Editing and proofreading the work of others in a work environment
- Processing and reconciling expenses
- Developing and monitoring operating budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related
- With sponsored programs administration and/or governmental accounting
- Working in a higher education, public or governmental organization
- Interpreting, applying and explaining policies and procedures / rules and regulations
- Balancing and coordinating a workload for multiple projects
• Knowledge of:
- Grant and contract administration processes and procedures
- Standard accounting principles and budgeting procedures
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Proactive, strategic and detail-oriented approaches with a strong commitment to quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002788P
Posting Date: 04/22/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Screening will begin for applicants who have applied by May 21, 2021 but the posting will remain open until filled.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.