Program Coordinator, IPO
University of Idaho
Program Coordinator, IPO
Division/College: Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.66 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The IPO Program Coordinator provides support to the International Programs Office (IPO) units, coordinating IPO operational support, customer service, international event coordination and assists with Education Abroad application activity. This position reports directly to the Director of International Services and the Director of Education Abroad.
• High School diploma, completion of high school equivalency, or GED.
• 1 year experience working in an office or customer service environment.
• Interpreting, applying, and explaining complex information such as regulations, policies, or services.
• Experience organizing and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic work environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience.
• Experience working in an academic setting.
• Researching, compiling, and summarizing data for reports.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience using BANNER.
• Experience using Terra Dotta.
• Office support functions, to include but not be limited to: word processing, filing, reception, and composing a variety of business documents.
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Be sensitive to intercultural and ethnic diversity, and work with people from a wide range of cultures.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
• Ability to organize details of events.
• Ability to train and supervise others.
• Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Ability to collaboratively work with others (Team-oriented and collaborative)
• Working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to independently solve problems/performing liaison activities in a work setting.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002798P
Posting Date: 04/27/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
This position is open until filled, however, applications received on or before May 16, 2021 will receive first consideration.
Position will remain open until a sufficient pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.