Dean, School of Business and Technology
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes for our Dean, School of Business and Technology. This is a senior-level leadership position that provides highly responsible leadership, professional, administrative activities that oversees and administers the School of Business and Technology and the respective academic programs College-wide. The Dean provides leadership and strategic direction to promote continuous improvement, financial sustainability and programmatic growth consistent with the mission of the College. This is an administrator on annual contract position.
The School of Business and Technology houses some of the most diverse Workforce Education and academic program offerings at the college, including College Credit Certificate (CCC) programs, Associate in Science (AS) degree programs, and Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree programs. Disciplines include Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Criminal Justice, Crime Scene, Paralegal, and Public Safety Administration.
The School ardently serves as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community, while our fine and performing arts programs underscore our commitment to contribute to the rich and diverse cultural life of our community.
To see the full job description visit, https://www.fsw.edu/viewdocs/doc/354536
The ideal candidate will have:
- A terminal degree earned from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a discipline appropriate to the assigned division.
- Successful experience in developing academic curricula and student-centered, outcome-focused programs in business and technology.
- Teaching experience in higher education or other commensurate expertise.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining strong community partnerships with stakeholders in business, government, and education.
- Experience working with unionized faculty.
- The ability to obtain workforce grants.
- Working knowledge of how a public college operates.
- Demonstrated management and leadership success in an academic environment.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through May 30, 2021.
Salary: $105,000 - $120,000
Please include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and up to three other documents of your choosing at time of application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.