Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Instructional Designer.
Support faculty and staff in the design, development, and revision of online, hybrid, and traditional courses and modules. Provide consultation in the application of instructional design principles, the use of educational technology, and emerging trends within education. Design and deliver training workshops and seminars that address the application of instructional design principles and the use of educational technology tools.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design or another related field
- Demonstrated professional experience with applying instructional design models/principles in the teaching and learning process
- Demonstrated experience training on technologies that enhance teaching and learning.
- Demonstrated professional experience in the development and delivery of presentations, workshops, and seminars in an educational setting.
- Demonstrated experience training on a Learning Management System (LMS) such as Blackboard Learn, Desire2Learn (D2L), or Canvas
- Demonstrated professional experience teaching in an educational setting.
- Demonstrated experience assisting faculty with accessibility guidelines (Section 508, W3C, UDL) while developing instructional materials
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to all users
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.