PhD Program Faculty and Leadership Institute Fellow
Position Title PhD Program Faculty and Leadership Institute Fellow Position Summary
The Dr. Paul & Annie Kienel Leadership Institute invites applications for a full-time, 12-month, tenure track faculty position with administrative responsibilities to teach in its interdisciplinary PhD in Leadership Studies program and advance the Institute’s initiatives.
Qualified applicants must have a PhD in leadership studies or related field, relevant professional experiences, an aptitude toward interdisciplinary thinking, a strong collegial work ethic, an emerging or established research agenda, and be disposed to providing students a rigorous content-driven, student-centered learning experience from a fully-informed Christian worldview.
Faculty will teach 24 units in the program, chair and serve on multiple dissertations committees, maintain an active scholarly agenda of research, presentations, and publications, recruit and mentor students, promote the PhD in Leadership Studies program and the Leadership Institute at local, regional, national, and international events, and advance the initiatives of the Leadership Institute.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6465 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside