truED Relationship Manager (remote)
truED Relationship Manager (remote)
About Champlain College:
Founded in 1878, Champlain College is a small, private, not-for-profit college in Burlington, Vermont overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adirondack mountains, with additional campuses in Montreal, Canada, and Dublin, Ireland. Its career-driven approach to higher education prepares students for professional life from their very first semester. For the fifth year in a row, Champlain was named a "Most Innovative School" in the North by U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges" 2020 regional rankings and listed among The Princeton Review's "The Best 385 Colleges" in 2020. Champlain is also featured in the 2021 Fiske Guide to Colleges as one of the "best and most interesting schools" in the United States, Canada, and Great Britain and is recognized as a 2020 College of Distinction for its "Engagement, Teaching, Community, and Outcomes. The College offers 30 undergraduate degrees as well as online undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
Champlain's Centers of Experience provide students from across all majors with experiential learning environments that guide them in how to take their classroom knowledge and put it to the test in practical applications allowing them to gain real-world experience firsthand. Each Center connects Champlain to the local community and the world, turning theory into practice. The Centers entrust students with responsibility, engage them in ambitious goals and empower them to lead with creativity, confidence, insight, and integrity. At the helms of the Centers are cutting-edge industry professionals who share the goal of providing the most relevant, career-focused education, enriched with hands-on learning opportunities.
Champlain College Online is seeking a truED Relationship Manager to add to our team.The truED Relationship Manager is a key position within the truED team at Champlain College Online. The individual will identify and secure new alliances to drive enrollment and revenue to the college while actively managing an assigned portfolio of existing truED partners for the same purposes. Assist in the execution of engagement and communication plans for newly formed and existing TruED alliances. Research truED accounts/prospects within and outside of his/her portfolio in an effort to secure and expand relationships. Be proficient with recording all activity in Salesforce. Travel as needed to truED events (in cooperation with institutional, state, and federal travel regulations), attend meetings/conferences and alliance-related events. Identify new and support existing virtual engagement with B2B contacts and prospective students This role is open to remote work.
- Identify and secure new truED alliances capable of generating new enrollment into degree programs, certificates, and non-degree revenue opportunities. Meet all defined client acquisition and enrollment targets
- Actively manage an assigned portfolio of existing partners to ensure enrollment and revenue growth. Meet all defined KPI's for the assigned portfolio
- Develop partnerships that advance the strategic objectives of the College and the partner
- Establish and manage relationships with C-level and Executive suite decision-makers for all new and assigned partners, seeking the creation of workforce development initiatives and educational interventions to meet the identified goals of partners
- Orchestrate and implement informed Strategic Account Plans (SAPs) for all assigned partners. SAP's aim to generate significant levels of student-facing engagements and communication plans
- Manage the recording of all partner activity in Salesforce to reflect outreach, engagement, communication, and enrollment data
- Represent Champlain College Online and truEd at truED partner locations, events, open houses (Virtual and Physical). Represent Champlain College Online and/or truED, alone or with other CCO staff, at education fairs, local and regional Open House events, Champlain Connect events, and other events as needed
- Gain business intelligence for current and prospective truED accounts (in and out of portfolio) to identify opportunities for enrollment growth and revenue generation and update Salesforce records accordingly
- Identify revenue opportunities for existing offerings/products/services, outside of online degree program enrollment (e.g. Stackable credentials, microlearning, training). Identify development areas for Champlain College to meet partner needs and drive revenue in the absence of a current/existing solution
- Represent Champlain College Online and truEd at truED partner locations, events, open houses. Represent Champlain College Online and/or truED, alone or with other CCO staff, at education fairs, local and regional Open House events, Champlain Connect events, and other events as needed. Some of these events may not be directly connected to your own alliances, but in support of other truED partners and/or Champlain College events
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of B2B relationship management experience required
- Higher Education, Learning & Development Solutions experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and presentations
The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Application materials must include a resume/CV and a letter of interest (Cover Letter) specifically addressing the desired qualifications.
Champlain College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran or military service status, HIV -positive status, qualified disability, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, and does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, employment practices or co-curricular and other College-administered programs. Champlain College will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students, applicants for admission or employment, or employees. Please contact the People Center at 802.651.5800 with questions concerning the hiring process or future employment at Champlain College, or if auxiliary aids or services are needed to apply for employment at Champlain College.
Champlain College is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community. Recognizing that diversity is both a reflection of our world and a source of rich education, Champlain strives to be diverse and inclusive in ways that reflect the world in which we live and work. All members of the Champlain community are valued as individuals.
The College seeks candidates who, through their work and life experiences, service to the community, teaching or research can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and academic excellence of Champlain College. Please include information about how you would contribute to these efforts and help to further this goal in your letter of interest/cover letter.
In order to be considered for the position, you must upload a resume and coverletter
EU Employee Data Protection Notice:
For more information and to apply, please go to