Data Engineer, Waukesha
Data Engineer, Waukesha
- Job Title:Data Engineer
- 100 N East Ave
- Waukesha, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Administrative Staff
- Job Category:Office of Information Technology, Staff
- Design and build applications and solutions in support of Big Data, knowledge management, and workflow automation.
- Design and build tools, applications, and solutions in support of data transformation, data pipelines, data structures, and metadata repositories for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources into a common repository.
- Design and build applications to automate business processes, optimize data delivery, and increase scalability.
- Design and build analytics tools that provide real-time actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Communicate with end-users to evaluate business processes, assess needs, identify key challenges, define user requirements, project scope, and deliverables. Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Analytics is desired or equivalent skills and experience.
- Big Data, data warehousing, and data integration development experience highly desired.
- Development experience with SQL, NoSQL, R, Python, Java, web
services, data integration techniques, and cross platform
development desired. Experience with SQL in the context of at least
one programming language is desired.[SB1] [JJS2]
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with multiple RDBMS databases desired.
- Higher education experience desired.
- Data engineering development experience desired.
- Experience working with structured data, unstructured content, and Big Data desired.
- Advanced data engineering, data analytics, and data
visualization skills desired.
- Machine Learning and AI experience desired.
Human Relations Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and projects.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Service-oriented attitude.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the http://www.carrollu.edu/about/missionstatement.asp/a">University mission.
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=402976583