Research Associate Professor
Department of Economics,
Finance and Quantitative Analysis
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a
nine-month non-tenure track Research Associate Professor of
Economics faculty position, beginning August 1, 2021.
- Overseeing and helping to maintain the national hybrid schools
(Micro Schools) database;
- Overseeing and helping conduct an annual national survey of
- Overseeing and assisting with the National Hybrid School
Project’s annual conference;
- Producing quality research using data collected from the
survey, as well as other research, publishing in quality academic
journals, and presenting that work in appropriate venues;
- Teaching statistics courses at the undergraduate level at a
highly effective level;
- Managing the staff of the National Hybrid Schools Project.
- The qualified applicant should also have a strong interest and
passion for working with the National Hybrid Schools Project in the
Education Economics Center.
An earned Doctorate, or the foreign equivalent, in Economics,
Education Policy, Public Policy, or a related discipline is
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience conducting scholarship on hybrid or micro
- Experience managing personnel
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known
for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. Offering
campuses in Marietta and Kennesaw, the university is located just
north of Atlanta and combines a suburban setting with access to one
of the country’s most dynamic cities. As Georgia’s third-largest
university, Kennesaw State offers more than 100 undergraduate and
graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral
Designated by the Board of Regents of the University System of
Georgia as a comprehensive university, Kennesaw State is committed
to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to
broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on
a local, regional and national level.
For a full description of this position, application deadlines,
and application procedures, visit https://facultyaffairs.kennesaw.edu/faculty_openings.php.
Kennesaw State University, a member of the University System of
Georgia, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability,
national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or
veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records state.