Renewable-term lecturer to serve as the Director of Business Communications
The Michael F. Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma invites applications for a renewable-term lecturer to serve as the Director of Business Communications (BC). Duties include:
- leading the BC faculty in Price College
- coordinating BC classes across different delivery modes
- evaluating BC transfer credit equivalencies
- supervising presentation coaching
- completing annual evaluations of BC faculty and
- teaching the equivalent of three courses each semester.
This is a nine-month, non-tenure track position, with an initial three-year appointment that is renewable contingent on satisfactory performance and availability of funding. The anticipated start date is August 15, 2021.
Price College is a comprehensive, research-intensive business school with over 4,700 undergraduate, masters and doctoral students and many nationally ranked academic programs, as well as two Executive MBA offerings and three online master’s programs. Price College and OU have extremely strong regional brands and an extensive and loyal alumni network.
Minimum Qualifications: A terminal degree from an accredited school. Applicants must have experience teaching Business Communications or writing intensive courses in an institution of higher education.
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have (1) conducted academic research on topics related to business communication, (2) experience working with/for businesses in areas related to communication, (3) other professional writing or speaking experiences, and (4) experience with instructional and curriculum design.
When applying, please have all documents ready to upload at the same time. Once the online submission process is finalized, the system does not allow applicants to submit additional documents at a later time. Candidates will not be considered until all the above materials are received. Candidates are responsible for ensuring all materials have been uploaded correctly. The selected candidate will need to provide official transcripts at the time of hire. The position will remain open until filled. Questions regarding this position may be directed to Laku Chidambaram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted online via Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/86064.
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, or health care services that the University operates or provides.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Norman
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Norman
- Other Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Norman
- Communications Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Norman
- Other Communications Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Norman