Senior Treasury Analyst
Senior Treasury Analyst
District Office at Dawson Technical Institute
Colleges of Chicago (CCC), the largest community college system in Illinois, is made up of seven colleges and five satellite sites, providing more than 70,000 students each year access to a quality, affordable education.
Primary Objective: The Senior Treasury Analyst will supports all Treasury functions including cash, disbursement payments, investments, cash flow projections, capital analysis, monitoring and recording of transaction activity and assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports and schedules.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly
- Monitor service charges and ensure fees are in accordance with
contracted agreements. Follow-up with provider of any
- Provide support with the forecasting and monitoring of the
short and long-term cash position, provide actual vs. forecast
- Conduct treasury management and investment analyses and
estimate current and future costs under various scenarios.
- Deposit checks and verify bank deposits and disbursement
- Create batch vendor payments for ACH and wire transactions and
generate various reports from online banking software.
- Monitor and reconcile merchant credit card sales transactions
and student automated tuition payments.
- Perform monthly and quarterly capital analysis.
- Maintain financial registers, logs and spreadsheets to assist
other departments when data is required.
- Provide support for treasury department day-to-day operations
and assist other department with various bank issues.
- Develop special ad hoc reports, as needed.
- Adhere to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance or
- Minimum of 4 years of treasury/cash management or banking
- Knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft, Microsoft Word and
- Must have the ability to analyze problems, formulate and
- The ability to work with multiple departments.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle all situations with tact, persuasiveness
- Must be able to work independently and maintain a high degree
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago