Under conditions that may be set by the supervisor, all or part of this position may be performed remotely. The University retains the sole discretion to make this determination based upon, among other things, the nature of the position's duties and responsibilities, your job performance and the business and educational needs of the University.
The Applications Analyst/Developer works closely with customers, team members and vendors to support the day-to-day administration of administrative systems. This work includes requirements gathering, application and integration development, testing, implementation, and on-going support. The Applications Analyst/Developer is a member of the Enterprise Systems group.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The statements below are intended to describe the principal duties of the person or persons assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and responsibilities. Lasell College has the right to add or change the job responsibilities at any time.
- Application administration including installing, configuring,
documenting and maintaining administrative applications
- Build and implement data integrations between systems
independently and with other developers
- Build and implement web applications
- Develop functional specifications and prototypes for
enhancements and new initiatives
- Perform system conversions and data migrations
- Create and maintain user and technical documentation describing
logic and changes
- Act as project lead on small to medium projects
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and develop custom programming
solutions and reports for enhancing business process
- Understand and keep abreast of best practices for assigned
applications, programming languages, and tools
- Perform annual audit of users, profiles, and
- Perform related duties as required or assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED BY THE JOB:
- Bachelor's degree required and Masters in Computer Science,
Information Systems or MBA a plus
- Substantial knowledge and experience (3+ years) with ERP
software solutions and relational database technology
- Programming experience in .NET – C#, VB, ASP, PowerShell,
Python, Restful APIs, JSON
- Strong SQL troubleshooting and development skills (views,
stored procedures, user defined functions)
- Active Directory/Office 365 programming a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) a plus
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
experience a plus
- Troubleshooting skills
Interested candidates should upload a letter of interest, resume and the information of three (3) references using the forms below.
Review of resumes will begin immediately, and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Lasell University is committed to equal opportunity in every aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, color of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and classes under Federal and State Laws and executive orders.
To apply for the position, please visit: https://www.lasell.edu/discover-lasell/human-resources/employment-opportunities/staff-positions/applications-analyst/developer.html