Assistant Director, Custodial Services #605348
The successful candidate will have considerable experience in custodial practices, management and budgetary skills, and past experience should demonstrate a track record of leadership qualities. This position will provide guidance, direction and assistance in planning, organizing and managing the custodial department of Facility Services, with responsibilities for over 4 Million cleanable square feet, while focusing on maintaining a safe and clean environment and quality customer service.
- High school degree AND
- 3-5 years of custodial experience, AND
- 2-4 years of management/supervisory experience; OR
- Any combination of experience and education.
- Possession of a valid Arizona Driver’s license upon employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Public Administration
Commensurate with experience.
**The starting salary will be determined by the qualifications of the selected applicant balanced with departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply" button on this page. You must submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button by midnight of the application deadline. If you need assistance completing your application there are instructions available on the Human Resources website or in person in the Human Resources Department located in Building 91 on the NAU Campus - on the corner of Beaver and DuPont Streets.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process please contact the Office of Equity and Access at: 928-523-3312/TDD - 928-523-1006 or PO Box 4083, Flagstaff AZ 86011.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Northern Arizona University is a committed Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. NAU is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.
EEO is the Law Poster and Supplements
NAU is an Employer of National Service. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other National Service alumni are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Flagstaff