Senior Customer Care Coordinator
GENERAL SUMMARYReporting to the Manager, Customer Care Operations, the successful candidate will assist with the overall operations that support department business objectives and goals on systems, processes, and workflow of the Customer Care Team. The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for upholding operational processes, troubleshooting issues including partnering with Frontline to resolve system issues and outages, and maintaining adequate coverage to meet business needs. This individual will coordinate intraday workforce needs and manage unplanned outages and real time coverage changes for Customer Care. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with operations team and Customer Care management to determine operational needs and solutions for the staff and students.
- Coordinate departmental unplanned outage processes, manage administrative tasks, and communicate daily trend and reporting updates. Ensure consistency in process and practice among team members.
- Advocate effectively for the technology needs of Customer Care agents and assist team with change management as new technological resources and team processes are implemented for Customer Care.
- Lead and coordinate the Global Outage process to gather examples, screenshots and additional details for expedited staff/student support including identifying workarounds and issue resolution.
- As required, attend Customer Care and operations meetings to receive and provide needed updates and information
- Collaborate with operations & management teams to develop best practices for consistent workflow use in all systems
- Partner with operations & management teams to assist in identifying recommendations to improve process and team workflow based on daily agent feedback, real time observations, team trends and ongoing data analysis. Communicate examples to support continuous improvement.
- Ability to develop healthy engagement and build morale across Customer Care team in multiple locations and through virtual interaction. Including change management, team building, agent feedback, and employee recognition.
- Manage multiple responsibilities effectively providing clear updates to ensure timely completion.
- Update personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; increasing product/technical knowledge; maintaining personal networks
- Assist with other responsibilities as assigned
- Must be able to work Wednesday through Saturday from 9pm-8am
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior experience coordinating operations in a matrixed environment is a plus
- Prior contact center supervisory experience a plus
- Microsoft Office skills required (all)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (Preferred)
- Familiarity with online learning
- Ability to work across cultures in a global environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, project management, organizational, interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Creative, innovative, and able to work independently or on a team in a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively work with multiple online software and systems including student platforms
- Leadership/ability to take initiative and ownership as it relates to job responsibilities and challenges
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMay perform other duties and responsibilities that management deem necessary from time to time.
Willing and able to travel to different site locations (0 to 15%)
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Manager, Customer Care Operations
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: N/A
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment, but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary.