Manager for Digital Marketing
Job Title Manager for Digital Marketing Posting Number S911P Classification Title
The Digital Marketing Manager will assist in managing online media suppliers, SEO / SEM, social media, web, and digital campaigns in support of lead generation efforts for the division. The ideal candidate will have experience in paid search, creative writing and editing, and marketing performance analysis. Applicant should be a forward thinker with a passion for digital marketing, and up to date with the changing trends in this exciting space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. The Digital Marketing Manager will help manage online media suppliers in support of lead generation efforts for the institution.
2. Strong background in understanding the paid search ( PPC ) advertising market and acquire an intimate knowledge of the competitive higher education landscape.
3. Timeliness, attention to detail, analytical thinking, and accuracy are critical to this position.
4. Self-motivated team player with the ability to focus on both short-term objectives and long-term growth opportunities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
5. Assist Marketing Manager with department initiatives.
6. Recommend and develop effective paid search ( PPC ) and Facebook strategies for securing high quality prospective student leads in the digital space.
7. Ability to collaborate with agencies, vendors, and in-house teams in creation and implementation of effective lead generation campaigns that meet key performance indicators.
8. Ensure proper delivery of campaigns from inception, creative development, rate negotiation, through reporting and results measurement.
9. Ensure lead generation strategies integrate with university, college and/or program specific marketing plans.
10. Provide insight and analysis to determine lead quality and ROI from various digital marketing campaigns.
11. Familiar and comfortable with reviewing analytics, including path analysis (experience with Omniture and Google Analytics a plus), to identify possible changes required to the site.
12. Drive SEO and SEM optimization.
13. Responsible for creating and implementing Social Media posts and strategies to improve social engagement with the university and online division.
14. Collaborate with stakeholders on content and asset development for both digital and print projects.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Knowledge of general accounting principles.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Direct response experience, creative development, and prior work in the education industry are a plus.
Open Date 04/23/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6466 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Other Document