Multimedia Facilities Coordinator
Working Title: Multimedia Facilities Coordinator Official Title: Associate Media Specialist Employment Class: Non-Instructional Academic Staff FTE: 1.0 Compensation: $35,568 Terms of Employment: 12 Month, Annual, Fixed Term Terminal Position Summary: The Multimedia Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the video board operations and overall video efforts for the UW Oshkosh Athletic department. This position will work to help promote the athletic department and its many successful community engagement programs. Responsibilities
• Maintain all graphics as it relates to the concession stand monitors at all facilities, including the monitoring of Corporate Sponsorship proof of performance on those monitors.
• Coordinate and/or do all maintenance on all video boards.
• Design graphics for the Athletics website, social media and various publications, as well as establishing sponsorship opportunities on the Internet.
• Work or arrange for workers (student volunteers) at athletic events to coordinate the execution of activities, and other promotional activities.
• Assist in the placement for all print, radio, and television ads.
• Take an active role in the implementation of branding the Athletics department.
20% Videoboard operations
• Manage all videoboard operations for all special events in Kolf Sports Center, including by not limited to commencement, student orientation.
• Manage all videoboard operations for all special events at Oshkosh Sports Complex, Titan Stadium videoboard.
20% Internship/Game Day Responsibilities
• Manage the internship programs and supervise student workers to improve game presentation.
• Produce, shoot and edit video content (interviews, highlight packages, commercials, etc.) for the Athletics website, social media and video boards.
• Responsible for the execution of game promotions for athletic events.
• Design and coordinate all promotional materials related to all game and season promotions.
• Coordinate the promotion and entertainment presentations on game day, which include public address announcers, music, cheerleaders, and National Anthem singers.
• Coordinate all in game promotions.
5% Scoreboard Operations
• Assist in all scoreboard activities during the spring season, which includes softball and baseball home events. Qualifications Required: 1. Must have knowledge and skill set to operate a Daktronic Show Contorl and Newtek Tricaster System.
2. Must have at least 1 year of Adobe Suite expertise.
3. Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and be able to work with a diverse group of people.
4. Bachelor's degree in Radio TV & Film or similar field of study
5. Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
6. Must have knowledge of set up and tear down of Daktronics Digital Scores Tables.
7. Must have digital editing capabilities. Preferred: 1. Must have strong communication skills.
2. Must be willing to work with corporate partners.
3. Must have strong organizational skills.
4. Must be proficient at game day script preparation.
4. Demonstrate a familiarity with national trends and best practices related to diversity, inclusivity, undergraduate retention programs and practices, academic support services and campus climate. To Apply:
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Cover Letter, Resume, Contact Information for 3 References, Unofficial Transcript
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by May 11, 2021 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (UWO) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. We strongly encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. UWO, in compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or protected veteran status.
Diversity drives innovation, creativity, and progress. At the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, the culture, identities, life experiences, unique abilities, and talents of every individual contribute to the foundation of our success. Creating and maintaining an inclusive and equitable environment is of paramount importance to us. This pursuit prepares all of us to be global citizens who will contribute to the betterment of the world. We are committed to a university culture that provides everyone with the opportunity to thrive.
UWO provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. Employment opportunities will not be denied because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual with a disability. If you need assistance or accommodation in applying because of a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1166. This job announcement and other material on this site will be made available in alternate formats upon request to an individual with a disability.
Confidentiality of Applicant Materials
UWO is a State agency and subject to Wisconsin's Open Records Law. UWO will not, however, reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing except as may be required by Wisconsin's Open Records law. In certain circumstances, the identities of "final candidates" and/or the identity of the appointed applicant must be revealed upon request.
CBC & Reference Check Policy
All candidates for employment are subject to a pre-employment screening which includes a criminal background check, work authorization, and verification of education. It will also require you and your references to answer questions regarding sexual violence and sexual harassment.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (Clery Act)
For the UWO Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports (i.e., Clery Report), which includes statistics about reported crimes and information about campus security policies, see https://uwosh.edu/police/ , or call UWO Police Department, at (920) 424-1212 for a paper copy.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Oshkosh
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Oshkosh
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Oshkosh
- Conference & Special Event Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Oshkosh
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Oshkosh