Director of Technology- (Bauer College) - (STA007268)
Directs computing services for the College of Business Administration through management of the Bauer Division of Technology department.
- Directs the technical and administrative computing services for the college, which includes LAN administration, help desk support, student computing labs, microcomputer support and web development.
- Manages departmental operations including supervision of technical staff and budget administration.
- Directs the design, development and implementation of computing services for the college.
- Develops and implements long-range strategic and near-term operating plans for department in coordination with administration ensuring technology plans align with the college's goals and objectives.
- Consults with the college's community business partners to ensure student training satisfies employment requirements.
- Develops, implements and enforces management information systems policies and procedures regarding hardware and software purchases, back-ups, disaster recovery and utilization of student labs.
- Serves as liaison between the college and University Information Technology.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: The following documentation must be submitted: • Cover letter delineating the manner in which your work experience applies to the job posting • Resume
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston