Program Coordinator II - (STA007228)
Coordinates and provides senior-level administrative support to an ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and develops methods for program implementation and administration; coordinates program activities and processes.
- Reviews program records and reports of activities. Recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required.
- Prepares recurring and ad hoc program reports for management use.
- Assists in preparing reports, proposals, manuals, and other documentation as required for the program.
- Participates in budget planning and is responsible for controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for the program.
- Conducts formal training or gives instruction regarding program policies and procedures.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objectives of the program.
- Develops and maintains database on research studies, policy issues, etc.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Additional Job Posting Information:
*Department is willing to accept experience in lieu of education.*
This position is housed in the C.T. Bauer College of Business Graduate and Professional Programs department. Responsibilities include:
Admissions and application processing for the Bauer Graduate Programs by maintaining key relationships with faculty, staff and applicants
CRM experience such as Sales Force, Oracle or with Hobson is preferred.
Occasional evenings and weekends are required.
Associates and 1 year experience
Education: Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of this field.Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: See attached document "Additional Information".