Department: Registrar's Office
Post Date: 04/09/2021
Position Available Date: 04/20/2021
Provides strategic leadership and managerial direction for the Registrar's Office, to include custodianship of academic records, registration, enrollment certification, athletic certification, VA certification, grade reporting, academic standing determination, monitoring and evaluation of student progress toward degree, commencement, degree verification, test and transfer credit evaluation, drafting of articulation agreements, compilation of information for internal and external constituencies, publication of academic calendars, semester schedules, and catalogs/addendums, development/maintenance of integrated student information systems and website, enforcement of academic and administrative policies and procedures, and compliance with university, state, and federal regulations, including serving as a FERPA compliance officer. The Registrar also supervises assigned staff, prepares budgets and monitors expenditures, conducts strategic planning and assessment, serves on various committees, and collaborates with campus partners to support the university's mission.
- Master's degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of five (5) years' management experience in higher education registrar's office or seven (7) years of progressive operational management experience in a registrar's office is required.
- Significant experience managing staff and strong record of successful team building is required.
- Demonstrated strong focus on the student experience and student success is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills is required.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data to support decision making is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated professional record of collaboration and partnering with faculty, staff, and leadership.
- Experience with Jenzabar EX enterprise resource planning system, Jenzabar JICS internet portal, and Ellucian Degree Works degree audit system is strongly preferred.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18oeqhcv $GUID$