Assistant Professor of Communication Disorders - Tenure Track
The Communication Disorders Program at the University of Central Missouri (UCM) in Warrensburg invites applications for a 9-month tenure-track Assistant Professor with an expected start date of August 2021. Summer teaching may be available. Opportunity for clinical directorship exists.
• teaching 12 credit hours of undergraduate and/or graduate courses per semester, including supervision of student clinicians;
• engaging in scholarship, including mentoring undergraduate and/or graduate research; and
• providing service
Possess a terminal degree (Ph.D. or Ed.D.) in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Speech-Language Pathology, or a related discipline.
ABD candidates will be considered.
• Possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
• Hold or be eligible to obtain Missouri licensure within 1 year of employment.
• Preference will be given to applicants possessing a Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology.
• Applicants with expertise in child speech, language development and disorders, and literacy are highly desired.
• Previous teaching experience.
To Apply: Candidates must complete an on-line faculty profile found at https://jobs.ucmo.edu/ and apply to position 998440.
Candidates should submit the following documentation:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. Unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
4. Names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three professional references. This is completed within the faculty profile.
Three Letters of recommendation and official undergraduate and graduate transcripts showing degree completions will be required if selected for an interview.
Review of applications begins May 10, 2021 and continues until the position is filled.
Questions related to the position should be addressed to the search committee chair Dr. Bonnie K. Slavych, email: email@example.com
NOTE: A background check is required for the selected candidate of this position and any job offer is contingent on the results of this check.
The University of Central Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer and specifically invites applications from women, minorities, veteran status and people with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Speech & Hearing Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Social Work & Human Services Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg