Assistant Instructor of Communication Disorders
The Communication Disorders Program at the University of Central Missouri (UCM) in Warrensburg invites applications for a 9-month instructional faculty member (audiology) with an expected start date of August 2021. Summer teaching may be available.
• teaching 12 credit hours of undergraduate and/or graduate courses per semester, including supervision of student clinicians.
• providing audiological services for the university and local community.
• providing service to the program, university, and discipline.
Education: Master's degree in Audiology.
- Possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) for a minimum of 9 months prior to employment.
- Hold or be eligible to obtain Missouri licensure.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
To Apply: Candidates must complete an on-line faculty profile found at https://jobs.ucmo.edu/ and apply to position 998609.
Candidates should submit the following documentation:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. Unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
4. Names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three professional references. This is completed within the faculty profile.
Three Letters of recommendation and official undergraduate and graduate transcripts showing degree completions will be required if selected for an interview.
Review of applications begins May 10, 2021 and continues until the position is filled.
Questions related to the position should be addressed to the search committee chair Klaire Brumbaugh, email: email@example.com
NOTE: A background check is required for the selected candidate of this position and any job offer is contingent on the results of this check.
The University of Central Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer and specifically invites applications from women, minorities, veteran status and people with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Speech & Hearing Sciences Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Professional Fields Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg
- Social Work & Human Services Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Warrensburg