Assistant Professor (Pediatric Gastroenterologist)
Baylor College of Medicine, Section of Gastroenterology at The Children's Hospital of San Antonio (CH of SA) is seeking a qualified Pediatric Gastroenterologist to fill a full-time role as an Assistant Professor. Physicians in the Section of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition treat children suffering from a wide range of intestinal, liver, pancreatic and nutritional disorders and will also provide out-patient clinical care, in- patient coverage and in-patient consultation at CH of SA.
- Degree Requirements: M.D. or equivalent
- Educational Requirements: Completion of an ACGME approved fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology (or equivalent)
- Certification Requirements: Board certified or eligible) in Pediatric Gastroenterology by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Outpatient clinical care for children with all types of intestinal, hepatic, pancreatic and nutritional disorders.
- Inpatient care, consultation and emergency room consultation for children with all types of intestinal, hepatic, pancreatic and nutritional disorders.
- General pediatric gastrointestinal procedures (e.g. upper endoscopy and colonoscopy with related therapeutic procedures)
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.