Operations and Supply Chain Management, Full-Time, Non-Tenure Track, Visiting Assistant Professor
The College of Business has 76 full-time faculty and 40 part-time faculty in 6 academic departments: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems & Operations Management, Management, and Marketing. The College currently offers 13 undergraduate majors serving more than 2,500 students, and 2 graduate programs serving more than 100 students combined. The faculty and staff of the College are committed to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation in support of our efforts to prepare students to become productive, ethical, and engaged citizens and business leaders, while promoting commerce and advancing the quality of life in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. The College is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). For further information see our website at http://business.uco.edu.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions
The Department of Information Systems and Operations management (ISOM) at the University of Central Oklahoma invites applications for a visiting position in Operations Management at the Assistant level, beginning in August 2021.
Applicants should hold a Ph.D. in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Analytics, or a closely related field. ABDs will be considered but must provide strong evidence that the degree will be completed prior to August, 2021. Candidates are expected to have a balanced commitment towards teaching, research, and service.
Teaching responsibilities and preferences include teaching undergraduate classes in introductory courses to Operations Management and advanced undergraduate classes in the supply chain management field, such as Operations Planning and Control, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Analytics, Project Management and Operations and Supply Chain Management – and Graduate classes in Managerial and Operational Analytics, and Project Management. Applicants must be able to teach in a variety of instructional formats as needed (e.g., face-to-face, hybrid, online).
Teaching, and departmental/school and university service is expected. An earned doctorate degree awarded by a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution in the field specified in the position announcement (exceptions require Academic Affairs approval).
- Demonstrated potential of high-quality teaching in both face to face, hybrid and online environment
- Capable of developing engaging online courses
- Applicants with a Ph.D. or ABD from an AACSB school will have priority consideration. Scholarly Academics (SA) per AACSB standards will receive priority consideration
- Familiarity with Econometrics will receive priority consideration
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Accounting & Finance Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Business Administration Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond