Adjunct Faculty - Digital Photography (Part-Time)
ADJUNCT FACULTY - DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGO, TRUMAN COLLEGE
Truman College is currently seeking a Digital Photography Adjunct Faculty to teach during to Fall Semester, 2021. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom, and a commitment to helping students meet their academic goals.
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process
- Inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- Use Brightspace and integrate technology in the classroom.
- Develop curriculum and program planning.
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules and policies & procedures.
Qualifications - External
- MFA in Photography, or an MFA in another field with courses in digital photography.
- One year teaching and/or training experience.
- Knowledge of a Learning Management System preferred.
- Available to teach Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:45 PM to 8:30 PM in person on campus.
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the community college.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of staff and students.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates, including current CCC employees, must submit the following documents for review:
- A letter of interest
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- A statement of your teaching philosophy
- A legible copy of your college transcripts (Unofficial transcripts initially accepted, official transcripts must be provided at time of interview.)
- Two letters of recommendation
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC!