Adjunct Faculty - Film Media (Part-Time)
ADJUNCT FACULTY - FILM MEDIA
CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGO, TRUMAN COLLEGE
Truman College Art Department is currently seeking a Film Adjunct Faculty to teach during to Fall Semester, 2021. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom, and a commitment to helping students meet their academic goals.
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process
- Inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- Use Brightspace and integrate technology in the classroom.
- Develop curriculum and program planning.
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules and policies & procedures.
Qualifications - External
- MFA or M.A in Film, Communications Media, or Film-making.
- One year teaching and/or training experience.
- Knowledge of a Learning Management System preferred.
- Available to teach Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30 PM to 1:50 PM
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the community college.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of staff and students.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates, including current CCC employees, must submit the following documents for review:
- A letter of interest
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- A statement of your teaching philosophy
- A legible copy of your college transcripts (Unofficial transcripts initially accepted, official transcripts must be provided at time of interview.)
- Two letters of recommendation
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Arts Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Film & Video Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago