Schedule and Administrative Coordinator
Oversees music studio faculty scheduling, including scheduling
and coordinating jury exam week. Provides accurate information and
assistance to the students and other members of the Juilliard
community. Carries out the clerical duties of the office and
provides assistance to other staff members.
• Serves as schedule coordinator of all studio faculty scheduling assignments.
• Serves as schedule coordinator of Jury exam week, including updating Juilliard Juries app and providing forms and assistance to faculty.
• Assists with academic classroom scheduling.
• Oversees ad-hoc room scheduling requests from students, faculty, and other departments.
• Manages updates and imports to the ASIMUT scheduling software.
• Advises on the development of scheduling procedures.
• Coordinates production of course schedule and updates all changes.
• Assists with orientation and placement assessments.
• Assists students, faculty and staff at counter.
• Assists in data-entry projects.
• Maintains Office of the Registrar’s e-mail account.
• Answers and screens all telephone calls.
• Opens and distributes all mail.
• Manages office supplies and forms.
• Assists Registrar in duties assigned.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 2 years related experience.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Good organizational skills.
• Extreme accuracy and attention to detail.
• Courteous and diplomatic manner.
• Ability to handle confidential data with discretion.
• The successful candidate must be able to work well with all levels of employees, be flexible in nature, have sound judgment with an open and collaborative style that encourages teamwork and cooperation beyond the immediate team to the broader organization.
• Ability to work with a wide range of constituencies (staff, students, faculty, and administrators) with diplomacy and tact.
• Understanding of the mission of The Juilliard School as well as the School’s commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School's administration.