Lecturer of Data Analytics
The School of Business at SUNY Geneseo offers highly
regarded majors in Accounting, Business Administration and
Economics, along with minors in Finance, Marketing, Management and
Data Analytics. We have a talented and diverse faculty, educated at
some of the top universities in the world. Many faculty bring
significant real world experience and accomplishments into their
classrooms. School of Business students are diverse, intelligent,
friendly and highly motivated. School of Business alumni are
successful in many aspects of business, and enthusiastically
support the School’s activities and programs. The overall
atmosphere in the School of Business combines inclusion and
collegiality with an unwavering focus on excellence.
For more information on what we can offer faculty visit: Academics at Geneseo (https://www.geneseo.edu/academics)
The School of Business at SUNY Geneseo invites applications for a lecturer in Data Analytics, to begin August 2021. The initial term will be for one year. Duties of the position include:
—Teach introductory undergraduate courses in Data Analytics including teaching Python and R
—Academic advising and mentoring of students
The School of Business at SUNY Geneseo
is AACSB accredited and committed to both excellence in
teaching and high-quality research.
Our priority at SUNY Geneseo is teaching excellence. We seek someone with a strong commitment to teaching. A commitment to working effectively with students from diverse backgrounds is essential. Among the goals of the search is increasing the diversity of the School of Business, and we therefore welcome applicants who are from groups that are historically underrepresented at the College.
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution in a field
relevant to data analytics. Degree must be in hand by August
• Knowledge of Python and R.
• Knowledge of data analytic concepts and techniques.
• Demonstrated potential to teach undergraduate introductory courses in data analytics and economics.
• Evidence of commitment to the campus values of diversity and inclusion.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence in undergraduate education, including advising and mentoring students.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Geneseo
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Geneseo
- Business Administration Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Geneseo
- Economics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Geneseo