Assistant Coordinator, Business Operations
The section of Hospital Medicine is seeking an Assistant Coordinator to support all programs with the day-to-day operations. Main responsibilities include assisting with patient list auditing using Microsoft Excel, annual compliance tracking, scheduling and creating meetings, minutes agendas and power points, event planning for employee morale, distributing faxes and mail. This position requires excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Ability to interact professionally and efficiently with both Faculty and Staff, is vital to this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, time-management skills and attention to detail are equally important in this position.
- Sorts, distributes, and delivers department mail.
- Types and prepares a variety of forms and correspondence from rough notes and drafts.
- Takes minutes at various team meetings. Able to work with confidential information adhering to HIPAA policies.
- Assists with meeting logistics including hand-outs, ordering food, and working with on-site facilities.
- Files and retrieves a variety of documents; faxes documents for physicians.
- Calls pharmacy to return inquiries.
- Answers telephone and provides information or directs caller to the appropriate person.
- Maintains records and files; ensures that all records are updated and modified as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED.
- One year or relevant expereince.
- Proficient in using Microsoft apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Conference & Special Event Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston