Coordinator, Patient Support Services
The Baylor Teen Health Clinic currently provides pregnancy testing, family planning, sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and HIV/AIDS education and screening, primary healthcare, and case management services to teens, their partners, and adolescents in Harris County. The clinics provide services to teens from the age of 13-24.
Services We Provide:
• Comprehensive Exams (Male & Female)
• Gynecological services
• Birth control and family planning
• Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
• Primary healthcare
• HIV/AIDS education and screening
Schedules patient appointments for office visits, surgeries, tests, or procedures. Manages and coordinates patient referrals. Provides administrative support for physicians as needed.
The coordinator will perform these and other office functions as necessary to meet departmental goals:
- Schedules and coordinates patient appointments and visits, including telemedicine.
- Prepares and maintains daily appointment schedules and collects necessary patient information and completes documentation, applications and eligibility.
- Processes enrollment applications and performs data entry timely, accurately and in compliance with State and Federal standards and guidelines.
- Will work in an administrative area answering patient calls and scheduling the patient in one of our 9 locations.
- Occasionally work in one of nine clinic locations.
- Patient interaction, customer service and basic office skills.
- Greet, orient and answer patients questions.
- Act as a front line representative, record and maintain reports and data to support operational activities.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience is required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.