10017960 Assistant/Associate Professor of Education
JOB SUMMARY: Middle Georgia State University is seeking candidates for an Assistant/Associate Professor of Education. A 10-month tenure track teaching and clinical position in the Teacher Education Program. Teaching responsibilities may include day and/or evening classes. Travel between campuses (Cochran, Dublin, Macon and Warner Robins) will be required.
- The successful candidate is expected to teach undergraduate and graduate coursework;
- Possess knowledge related to face-to-face, on-line, and other distance education delivery systems;
- Supervise clinical and field experiences; and advise undergraduate and graduate students.
- Preference will be given to candidates with higher education and P-12 experience, credentialed to teach math and/or or literacy courses, and experienced in supervising teacher candidates.
- Earned doctorate in education or related field.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, scholarly endeavors, clinical supervision, effective communication skills, and the ability to work productively in teams.
- In addition to teaching, candidates will be required to participate in service to the university, the School of Education and Behavioral Science, and campus community.
- A minimum of three years of successful teaching experience in a P-12 setting is required.
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin immediately. Position open until filled.
TO APPLY: Application materials should be emailed as one PDF attachment to email@example.com with the subject line “10017960 Assistant Professor of Education 4.1.2021”. Application materials must include (1) an MGA faculty application, (2) a letter of interest, (3) a curriculum vitae, (4) a statement of teaching philosophy, (5) names and contact information of three references, and (6) unofficial transcripts. Paper application materials will not be accepted.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Apply for 10017960 Assistant/Associate Professor of Education
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly