Contingent Faculty - School of Social Work
Job Title Contingent Faculty - School of Social Work Rank Contingent Faculty Classification Title Per Course Position Summary
Teach undergraduate or graduate per course class(es) in social work.
Duties and Responsibilities
Teach and facilitate learning of course content. Evaluate students. Manage classroom. Participate in trainings and orientations. Hold regular office hours. Become proficient with Banner and Brightspace as well as use of zoom technology, depending on assigned course.
MSW, MA, or doctorate degree. Licensure may be required, depending on course taught.
Prior teaching experience at college level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of course content; ability to organize course material and deliver course content that takes into account student needs; can provide corrective feedback; has sufficient time to prepare for class and grade assignments.
Work Location Multi Campus/Center Locations
Posting Number F217P Posting Open Date 04/21/2021 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants
A complete application must include 1) A letter of application, 2) Curriculum vitae and, 3) Unofficial copies of advanced degree transcripts. Online application must include names, phone numbers, and e‐mail addresses of three (3) professional references. References will be contacted in conjunction with an on-campus interview and official transcripts should be requested upon acceptance of the on-campus interview. For more detailed information regarding the position you may contact: Dr. Cristina Duran at email@example.com For disabled access or services call 505-454-3242 or TDD 505-454-3003. New Mexico Highlands University is an EEO Employer.
Quick Link https://nmhu.peopleadmin.com/postings/6532 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- Please describe the attributes that will make you a strong
candidate for this position
(Open Ended Question)
- Briefly list your area(s) of research or teaching
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/ Letter of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts Conferring Required Degree
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Criminal Justice & Criminology Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas