Assistant Professor (Psychologist)
The Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences is seeking a psychologist who will work to support programming related to the Texas Child Health Access Through Telemedicine (TCHATT) Stepped Care program supported by the Texas Child Mental Health Consortium. This will include clinical supervision, direct service, data collection/management, and stakeholder liaison.
- Provide clinical services through the TCHATT Stepped Care program. Provide clinical supervision for the TCHATT Stepped Care program.
- Generate reports and manuscripts related to the program.
- Establish and implement a measurement-based care approach for the program.
- Establish partnerships with other Texas institutions to implement the stepped care model as used by TCHATT Stepped Care program.
- Coordinate with TCHATT leadership to ensure consistency in assessment and treatment across sites.
- Produce quality improvement analyses for the program.
- Liaise with leadership to provide updates on the program.
- Direct recruitment and assessment of the Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium Research Networks projects.
- Other duties to be assigned which are not specified at this time.
- Education: Doctorate (Ph.D., Psy.D.) in Psychology.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.